Livewell Southwest’s podiatry service helps to diagnose and treat a wide range of foot and lower limb-related health problems affecting people living in parts of the southwest.
We offer specialist assessments and interventions for people who are experiencing pain or mobility issues caused by problems with their feet or lower leg. The majority of Livewell Southwest’s podiatry services are delivered in community-based health clinics – delivering the treatment people need, closer to them. Home visits can be arrange for people with serious mobility problems who are unable to travel to community clinics. Referrals to the service are typically made by a healthcare professional, such as a GP, nurse or physiotherapy.
Livewell Southwest’s podiatrists and chiropodists are fully-trained and regulated by the Health Professions Council, evidencing that they meet the high standards of skill, professionalism and behaviour required by those professions. Only Health Professions Council-registered podiatrists are able to work for the NHS.
- Podiatry Services
- Transport Options for Podiatry Patients
- Basic Foot Care Advice
- Domiciliary Care (Home Visits)
- Further Advice After Being Discharged
- Diabetes Basic Foot Care Advice
- Children & Young Person’s Diabetes Leaflet
- Choosing the Right Footwear
- Footwear for Children & Young People
- Fungal Infections – Children & Young People
- Lower Limb Muscle Stretching Exercises
- Muscle Stretching Exercises for Children & Young People
- Nail Surgery Advice
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy Advice
- Verruca Advice
- Wearing Your Orthotics – Patient Information Leaflet
- Wound Care Advice
- Accessing Podiatry Providers Other Than Through the NHS
- Total Contact Casting Information & Advice
- Charcot Neuroarthropathy Information & Advice
We would be grateful if you would complete a survey based on your experience. Click here
For general enquiries, or to be directed to a specific service or individual, please contact our switchboard on 01752 268011.