The Targeted Mental Health in Schools Team is part of the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
Direct delivery to pupils:
- Mental health 5 a day assemblies in Primary Schools
- Helping Hands and Feelings Fish in Primary Schools
- Mental health promotion and managing anxiety in Secondary Schools
- ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants)
- ‘Supporting Children with Attachment Difficulties in the Primary School’
- Mental health promotion at Secondary School inset day
Liaison support for ELSA’s:
- Individual consultations
We would be grateful if you would complete a survey based on your experience. Click here
For general enquiries, or to be directed to a specific service or individual, please contact our switchboard on 01752 268011.