- This event has passed.
Understanding Mental Health & Wellbeing
August 12 @ 09:30 - 13:30Free
This course is an interactive and practical session to help you to develop your
confidence and have a better understanding of mental health and wellbeing,
how it can be improved and protected using the Five Ways to Mental Health & Wellbeing,
and how and where to get the right support.
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Develop their confidence to talk about mental health and wellbeing in everyday life and working practices
- Have a better understanding of mental health and wellbeing, and how it can be improved and protected
- Be more confident to play a part in improving the health of a local community, workplace or organisation
- Be more able to identify and signpost to local services that can be used to support mental health and wellbeing
- Be more able to appreciate equality of esteem between physical and mental health and the mind/body relationship
- Be more able to improve mental health and wellbeing using the “Five Ways to Mental Health and Wellbeing”
- Support the Workplace Wellbeing Charter Requirements.