Career Fair & Open Day
Interested in a career in health and social care?
Come along to our career fair and open day on Saturday 11 May, 10am – 2pm at Mount Gould Local Care Centre, 200 Mount Gould Road, Plymouth, PL4 7PY.
Livewell Southwest is an independent social enterprise providing integrated health and social care services for people across Plymouth, South Hams and West Devon. We aim to keep people safe, well and at home by working in innovative ways and providing person-centred care and support. Our award-winning services are diverse and we are rated Outstanding for the care we provide, and Good overall, following inspection by the CQC. We have a dynamic and different approach to recruitment and staff development which means we have an enviably low turnover compared to our peers. And we have received national recognition for our apprenticeship programme.
Come along and see how we deliver care and therapy in a different way
- Meet our recruitment team to find out about current vacancies
- Find out about the benefits of working for us
- Discover your career in health and social care
- Receive a FREE health MOT
- Meet our beautiful therapy dog Bessie
- Fun for all the family, including face painting and vintage ice cream van